Tottenham Hale + travel as and when required (very occasional)
Take ownership and accountability for print jobs and resources allocated to you to ensure the production schedule is adhered to and deadlines are efficiently achieved.
- Chase the relevant departments to understand and know the status of your job, remind the relevant department of the timeline required to ensure that we do not fall behind.
- Make sure that communication between departments is happening and initiate if required. This could be with the project manager, print, finishing or installation.
- Remain a constant point of reference during the working day for your colleagues.
- Get involved as often as possible in the decision making when doing a job.
- Produce stats not only for the relevant dept’s but also for yourself.
- Supply stats with brief when placing in digital print.
- Supply stats with prints when passing into finishing.
- Keep brief sheets updated within dept’s and always have an up to date brief to make the final check off.
- Take care when checking off that all information is correct, and if in doubt contact the account handler to confirm details.
- Check off prints promptly, clearly indicate on the digital print brief what has been printed and what is still needed.
- Wrap up finished graphics as soon as possible so that damage does not occur.
- Initiate meetings with the relevant departmental staff, to hear and take the brief to generate cohesion.
- Adhering to Health and Safety, Environmental policies and procedures.
- Focused on quality and customer satisfaction.
- Helping with deliveries
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Must have excellent understanding of Large Format Print Processes.
- Understand the way artwork is made so that problems can be addressed early on in the job process.
- Excellent team player and work ethic.
- Flexible attitude to overtime.
Key Behavioural Competencies
- Working collaboratively
- Working with Courage & Integrity
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Flexible approach to working hours although these will primarily be 9am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday
- Willing to travel to other locations in the group occasionally (Harlow, Essex and Thundridge, Hertfordshire)